Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday Weblinks

Each Wednesday I'll be posting a list of the weblinks that caught my attention this week.

*~ 1000 Awesome Things #733
I love this blog so much. It captures the smallest things in life and sums them up so clearly! Today's entry reminded me of last nights dinner with Ken and my Nana. It was brilliant!

*~ Sharpie's Rock!
$10 worth of permanent texta- 1 basement.


*~ I WANT THIS T-SHIRT!!!
'Nuff Said...

*~ Going to get these for our study!
Floating books!

*~ Trend Watching
As a media and anthropology student, soon to be adding accounting and marketing to that, this site is very very interesting to me! Social trends are fascinating!

*~ Get Off The Internet
A post from my favourite blogger, Gala Darling. Speaks the truth. Now I just have to be proactive about it!

*~ Weightless Wedding
Well, that's one way to tie the knot!!



This acoustic version of Lady GaGa's Poker Face is freaking amazing! I saw it live and was in serious awe!! Can't wait 'til she comes back to Adelaide again!!


My best friend, Miss A, made this! She's amazingly talented!! I'm so jealous!!!

~ C xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment