Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday Weblinks

Websites of the week. Running low on time this week so I didn't get to do much surfing. Hopefully I'll pick it up next week!



*~ Breakfast

The most important meal of the day. Couldn't believe there was an entire Wikipedia article on it though! Still, it's an interesting read.



*~ David and Goliath Tee's

I love the tops made by this company. They're so cute! Especially the "Spooning leads to forking" pyjamas. I would totally buy some if they didn't charge ridiculous prices to post stuff here to Australia. The pyjamas are US$25.00 at the moment... The postage is US$55.00 with an additional tax of an unknown amount when it arrives. *sigh* No cute PJ's for me!!

*~ Gaming Study

This is an interesting article for gamers to read. Mister K, I'm looking at you! Haha! Just an interesting point of view comparing computer games to the addictions of smoking and drinking.

*~ Quotations

Since I discovered this blog I can't stop finding unnecessary quotations everywhere!! There's even some in Adelaide featured on the website!



My favourite Michael Jackson song of all time. May he rest in peace.


Centre Stage is a brilliant film. This sequence at the end is such a great mix of pop music and classical ballet. Love it!

Until next time!

~ C xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Center Stage, why are you so awesome? I could watch this movie every Sunday afternoon for the rest of my life!

    ReplyDelete